Sports Arm Bag, Universal Unisex Armbands Bounce Gym Armbands Phone Holder Pouch Case with Earphone Hole for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and LG (Under 6.5" Phone)
Current Category：Flip Cases
USD 9.89USD 7.91
- Universal Cell Phone Armband Case: Large enough for the mobile phones with a screen up to 6.5 inches and protective cases, ideal for iPhone XS/Max/XR/X/8/7/8 Plus/7 Plus/6S Plus/6 Plus/6S/6/5, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus/S9+/S9/S8 Plus/S8+/S8/S7 Edge/S6 Edge/S7/S6/S5/S4/Note 8/5/4/J7/J5/J3,LG G6/G5/G4/V30/V20/Q6/Stylo 3 Plus,Moto,Google Pixel XL/2XL,Oneplus 5/5T/3T,Nexus,ZTE,iPod,Mp3 and more.Its protective cases such as OtterBox Defender,Lifeproof,Spigen,Speck,Trianium, etc.
- Multifunction Armband Arm Bag with Strap Fits Small & Larger Arms & No Slip: Adjustable arm band velcro large range with two fastening sizes supports any arm girth from 9.5" to 14.2" to protect and stabilize the device without slipping or constricting during your indoor or outdoor activities. Sports armband is worry-free.
- Updated Version High Quality Cell Phone Pouch Elastic Armband: The fitness arm band and exercise band is made from skin-friendly, breathable air mesh and stretch resistant neoprene polyester fabric blend with water-resistant, sweat-proof and washable functions, providing soft, odor-free and lightweight wearing experience. Arm band women and men is designed to flex, twist, bend and fold without warping during activities.
- Secure Protection & Versatile Plus Armband Phone Holder: This running zipper pouch with double deck and double zipper exercise pouch plus size design provides large and safe space for your cellphone as well as your keys, ID/credit cards, cash, earphone, iPod, Mp3, passport, cable, facial tissue and other accessories whilst doing outdoor activities. Never worry about losing them. Also, headphone and charger cutouts allow convenient access to the phone for hands free and listening music.
- Armbands Black Perfect for All Activities and Guarantee: The jogging phone holder for running is great for gym, high intensity workouts, extreme exercise, fitness, yoga, casual walking or outdoor activities such as running, cycling, hiking, fishing, cross training, mountaineering, camping, travelling, daily leisure, etc.